Director of Corporate Information Technology
Director of Corporate Information Technology
iovation is in the business of making the internet a safer place. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established global leader in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) security industry that is based in Portland. We help protect retailers, banks, insurers, gaming operators, dating sites, social networks and other businesses from credit card fraud, identity theft, account takeover and other abuses. Clients leverage our device-based intelligence network of 3 billion devices and 35 million client-reported fraud and abuse reports.
iovation is adding the Director of Corporate Information Technology position to our team, responsible for setting our IS strategy and providing oversight of the IS Corporate application portfolio and operations infrastructure. The successful candidate will lead the business process and application fit analysis to ensure a strong foundation for iovation’s future growth.
This position will be responsible for managing, optimizing and extending iovation’s application portfolio. Additionally, this position will manage IS Corporate operations, providing reliable client, server, network and communications infrastructure and a responsive Helpdesk function for the company.
- Work cross-functionally to set and drive IS Corporate strategy, ensuring that it supports iovation’s business strategy
- Set IS policy for ensuring the security and compliance of Corporate IS systems including acceptable use for client devices, Active Directory security, data retention, disaster/recovery and business continuity.
- Balance resources between sustaining tasks, technical debt and projects to meet the near term requirements of the organization as well as the strategic direction
- Establish and support an agile program/project methodology that meets the needs and culture of the company and provide appropriate performance measures to ensure effective delivery
- Participate in IS and BPR projects, communicating at all levels of the organization to ensure participation, facilitate adoption and to meet project boundary box goals
- Interface with external resources as appropriate to meet project goals, maintain applications and infrastructure and address break/fix issues
- Manage system administration/helpdesk resources, including hiring, training and developing to ensure maximum efficiency and results
- Act as the escalation point for end user support for Corporate IS systems
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years Information Technology experience
- Demonstrated successes in project management and business analysis including requirements elicitation
- Experience managing helpdesk and IT operations resources
- Demonstrated experience supporting ERP/CRM system evaluation, selection & implementation
- Strong familiarity with IT infrastructure: LAN/WAN, servers, virtualization, storage and communications
- Ability to translate business information requirements into technical requirements and solutions
- Strong knowledge of Windows and macOS
- Experience managing a blended enterprise Mac and Windows environment with SaaS based MDM tools such as JAMF or airwatch.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience implementing and supporting SaaS ERP
- Experience with SalesForce and ERP integrations, particularly via EAI applications
- Experience managing a significant number of SaaS vendors in multiple capacities; contract negotiation, implementation & integration, and support
- Prior experience managing complex phone system migrations with multiple sites and VOIP
- Familiarity with common business processes, including Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, and Customer Service
- Experience with process mapping and analysis
- Previous experience administering Google Apps suite
- Demonstrated experience implementing a SaaS first architecture migrating away from legacy on premise systems (Windows Servers, Active directory, etc).
Frequent sitting, hearing and talking; intermittent standing and walking; intermittent bending and twisting of the upper body (in the event of traveling/working from remote locations). Close detail work requiring visual acuity.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
iovation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. Individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at 503-943-6713 for assistance.