Marketing Campaign Manager
Marketing Campaign Manager
iovation is in the business of making the internet a safer place. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established global leader in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) security industry that is based in Portland. We help protect retailers, banks, insurers, gaming operators, dating sites, social networks and other businesses from credit card fraud, identity theft, account takeover and other abuses. Clients leverage our device-based intelligence network of 3 billion devices and 35 million client-reported fraud and abuse reports.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will create end-to-end marketing campaigns for designated verticals to drive new business to the marketing funnel. This will include understanding the business requirements of new customer acquisition and cross sell to existing customer to ensure all elements of the campaign increase the volume of leads.
- Develop multi-channel customer acquisition and cross-sell programs that meet business growth and revenue goals, including digital advertising, social, email and events
- Incorporate customer retention and loyalty attributes into all programs to increase the volume and quality of participation
- Partner with other internal teams (sales, brand, product marketing) to develop compelling content to support the buyer’s journey for effective digital inbound and outbound campaigns
- Handle the end-to-end execution of the campaign, including creative and copy development, testing and conversion metrics
- Monitor campaign metrics, optimizes for campaign ROI and best cost-per-opportunity and communicate results to all stakeholders
- Evaluate metrics, market conditions and competitor positioning to implement adjustments to campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business or the equivalent in training and experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, specifically related to handling end-to-end execution of demand generation campaigns
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments
- Strong creative thinking with the ability to identify new campaign ideas
- Experience communicating across multiple media platforms (digital, social, traditional)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- B2B marketing in a SaaS company
- Working in the fraud, security or authentication sector
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems
Frequent sitting, listening and talking; intermittent standing and walking; intermittent bending and twisting of the upper body (in the event of traveling/working from remote locations). Close detail work requiring visual acuity.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
iovation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. Individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at 503-943-6713 for assistance.